Book Title: Classical vs. Modern Education: A Vision from C.S. Lewis
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Dr. Steve Turley
Discover The BEST Education For Your Child Imaginable!!!
With all the education options available today, choosing the right school or curriculum for your child can be daunting. But what if you knew what the ideal education looked like? Now you will!!! C.S. Lewis, the beloved author of the Chronicles of Narnia series, guides us on a journey that contrasts classical and contemporary education approaches. Lewis explains that while the cultivation of virtue was central to classical education, modern education stifles such moral formation by teaching a scientifically-inspired mechanistic vision of the world. By rediscovering classical education, Lewis argues that the affections of our students can be trained to love what's truly lovely and thereby experience human flourishing.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How to assess different educational approaches
- What is meant by the classical emphasis on virtue formation
- How our notion of the educated person has changed over the centuries
- The consequences of modern education for what it means to be human
- How to get involved in classical education
- How to access available classical education resources
- And much, much more! The BEST possible education is at your fingertips!!! Take action today and awaken your child to a world of educational flourishing!!! Download Today!!!