CNOR Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNOR Test Review for the CNOR Exam
Primary: CNOR Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNOR Test Review for the.pdf - 50,643 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: CNOR Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNOR Test Review for the.pdf - 23,435 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: CNOR Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNOR Test Review for the.pdf - 32,945 KB/Sec
- CNOR Exam Practice Questions: CNOR Practice Tests & Review for the CNOR Exam
- CNOR Exam Flashcard Study System: CNOR Test Practice Questions & Review for the CNOR Exam (Cards)
- The Official CNOR Exam Prep
- Berry & Kohn's Operating Room Technique, 13e
- Alexander's Care of the Patient in Surgery, 15e
- Pocket Guide to the Operating Room (Pocket Guide to Operating Room)
- Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes)
- Guidelines for Perioperative Practice 2016
- Fast Facts for the Operating Room Nurse: An Orientation and Care Guide in a Nutshell (Volume 1)
- Essential Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition
This CNOR study guide includes CNOR practice test questions. Our CNOR study guide contains essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CNOR test. Mometrix's CNOR test study guide reviews the most important components of the CNOR exam.
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the CNOR test. The CNOR Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CNOR Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to attain the CNOR Exam certification. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CNOR Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CNOR Exam Study Guide includes:
- A thorough overview of the CNOR Exam
- A breakdown of the preoperative patient assessment and diagnosis
- An analysis of the preoperative plan of care
- A full study of intraoperative care
- A guide to the transfer of care
- An in-depth look at instrument processing and supply management
- An extensive review of emergency situations
- A full study of the management of personnel, services, and materials
- An analysis of professional accountability
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Credentialing Institute (CCI) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis section covers:
- Important data that should be analyzed during pre-op assessment
- Obtaining surgical consent
- Documentation relating to the pre-op assessment
The Preoperative Plan of Care section covers:
- Plan of care
- Expected outcomes
The Intraoperative Care section covers:
- Medications given for premedication
- Potential complications with the lithotomy position
- Drapes in the surgical area
- Primary, secondary, and tertiary intention healing
- Important things to remember when applying a tourniquet on a patient for surgery
The Transfer of Care section covers:
- Discharge planning
- Important things the patient must demonstrate knowledge of before discharge
The Instrument Processing and Supply Management section covers:
- Spaulding classification of devices
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Steam sterilizing
The Emergency Situations section covers:
- Emergencies involving pharmacology/anesthesia
- Electrosurgical complications in surgery
The Management of Personnel, Services, and Materials section covers:
- Daily checks to maintain safety in the operating suite
- Managing materials
- Product evaluation and cost containment
The Professional Accountability section covers:
- Maintaining competency
- Advocate for safety
- Legal and ethical issues related to the surgical experience
Our Mometrix CNOR Test Study Guide offers:
- CNOR test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CNOR test.
- CNOR exam prep that will help you elevate your CNOR test score.
- CNOR study manual that will reduce your worry about the CNOR exam.
- CNOR review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CNOR test anxiety.
- CNOR practice test questions and much more...